Day one of Exit 111 (review and pics here) really set the bar high with a great mix of bands like Black Stone Cherry, Anthrax, 10 Years, Slayer, Killswitch Engage and classic rock legends Lynyrd Skynyrd. Not to mention the amazing sunny fall Tennessee weather, with highs in the low 80s and the low reaching a cool but comfortable 44 degrees. But with temperatures promising to turn much cooler and steadily drop into the low 30s by nightfall, day two had to turn up the heat on stage in order to keep the campers toasty and the party rolling. So, at noon on Saturday, with college football in full swing at the Mega Sports Bar and a lineup of 18 bands scheduled for the day, the gates opened and the fans started pouring in. Continue reading
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020