Days one and two of the inaugural Exit 111 Festival in Manchester, TN featured 30 bands and over 20 hours of southern rock, thrash, metalcore, alt rock and just about every other heavy music genre on one small farm in Middle Tennessee. Day three was poised to wrap things up with a bang, with another 15 bands and a scheduled three hour set from headliner and recently resurging late 80s rockers Guns N’ Roses. So pitter patter, let’s get at’er.
- FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, BRANTLEY GILBERT & CORY MARKS Bring The Party To MINNESOTA [Review & Photo Gallery]
- The Trinity Of Terror Tour Bludgeons Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- PALAYE ROYALE & STARBENDERS Fever Dream In Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE Bring Back The Parade To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- DEF LEPPARD, MOTLEY CRUE, POISON, JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS & CLASSLESS ACT Take the Stadium Tour to Minnesota