‘Prevail I‘, the latest offering by Canada’s hottest metal export KOBRA AND THE LOTUS, has been successfully released in May 2017 on Napalm Records. A true rock juggernaut full of blistering guitars, pounding rhythms and haunting vocal melodies that is taking the listener on a sonic journey leading them out from the darkness and into the light. Produced by Jacob Hansen (VOLBEAT, AMARANTHE, EPICA etc.) and mastered by Grammy award winning Ted Jensen, ‘Prevail I‘ has undoubtedly ushered the band to a much deserved elevated hard rock status. Continue reading
- Review: Flaw Lands In Jacksonville, FL and Tears Up 1904 Music Hall
- An Interview With ATALA: “I Think I Was Born To Be The Villain In Real Life!
- BENIGHTED Unveil New Music Video, “Leatherface”!
- Review: PHIL CAMPBELL AND THE BASTARD SONS – ‘The Age of Absurdity’ [Track Stream]
- REVIEW: OF MICE & MEN – ‘Defy’