Today (September 15th), ENSIFERUM release their seventh full-length, ‘Two Paths‘, worldwide via Metal Blade Records. Produced by Anssi Kippo, the master was recorded on tape, for a true analog experience, that gives you the sort of raw, unadulterated sonic boom. In anticipation of this release, the band has now launched a “making of” documentary video for the album, which can be viewed at below. The documentary walks one through various interviews with the band members where they talk about the recording process, the recording process itself. Clocking in half an hour, it is a short but deep insight of what goes in during the recording of an album in a studio. The fans will love this video.
- Review : EVIL INVADERS – “Feed Me Violence” [Official Video Streams]
- The Third Annual “Bowl For Ronnie” Charity Bowling Party Returns!
- EP Review: Prostitution – ‘Egyptian Blue’
- Interview: Chris Volz of FLAW [Video]
- MARILYN MANSON Unleashes Second Track From Upcoming Album Titled “KILL4ME” (Audio Streaming)