Today (September 15th), ENSIFERUM release their seventh full-length, ‘Two Paths‘, worldwide via Metal Blade Records. Produced by Anssi Kippo, the master was recorded on tape, for a true analog experience, that gives you the sort of raw, unadulterated sonic boom. In anticipation of this release, the band has now launched a “making of” documentary video for the album, which can be viewed at below. The documentary walks one through various interviews with the band members where they talk about the recording process, the recording process itself. Clocking in half an hour, it is a short but deep insight of what goes in during the recording of an album in a studio. The fans will love this video.
- HARMS WAY Announces North American Headlining Tour With Ringworm, Vein And Queensway!
- Review: A NIGHT IN TEXAS – ‘Global Slaughter’ [Full Official Stream]
- Review: WITH OUR ARMS TO THE SUN – ‘Orenda’ [Album Stream]
- MINISTRY Release Incredible Lo-Fi Video For “Antifa”! [Video Stream]
- HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY Release Official Video For “You Are The Scars”! [Video Stream]