Members of the legendary doom band Pentagram and Mondo Drag have paid tribute to fallen outlaw country superstar Merle Haggard. They performed Merle Haggard’s “Sing Me Back Home” in Wiesbaden, Germany April 08, 2016. Bobby Liebling wasn’t at the mic for this song however, it was Pentagram’s legendary guitar player and Tennessee native Victor Griffin belting out the song in Merle’s honor. Of course Griffin is no stranger to the microphone. He is the front man of Place of Skulls, and Victor Griffin’s In-Graved. So 3 parts Pentagram 2 parts Mondo Drag makes for an amazing sound. The line-up for the song consisted of Pentagram’s Victor Griffin, Pete Campbell, and Greg Turley, and Mondo Drag’s John Gamino and Jacob Sheley. Enjoy! Continue reading
- PARADISE LOST Discuss Being Finally At Peace With ‘Believe In Nothing’
- HELLYEAH, PANTERA Drummer VINNIE PAUL ABBOTT Has Passed Away.
- Review: ORANGE GOBLIN – ‘The Wolf Bites Back’ [Track Stream]
- NONPOINT Release Two New Songs and Details for Upcoming Album ‘X’ [Track Streams]
- Cody Quistad (WAGE WAR), “We’re Gonna Try to Make the Best Record Ever”