Members of the legendary doom band Pentagram and Mondo Drag have paid tribute to fallen outlaw country superstar Merle Haggard. They performed Merle Haggard’s “Sing Me Back Home” in Wiesbaden, Germany April 08, 2016. Bobby Liebling wasn’t at the mic for this song however, it was Pentagram’s legendary guitar player and Tennessee native Victor Griffin belting out the song in Merle’s honor. Of course Griffin is no stranger to the microphone. He is the front man of Place of Skulls, and Victor Griffin’s In-Graved. So 3 parts Pentagram 2 parts Mondo Drag makes for an amazing sound. The line-up for the song consisted of Pentagram’s Victor Griffin, Pete Campbell, and Greg Turley, and Mondo Drag’s John Gamino and Jacob Sheley. Enjoy! Continue reading
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020