Spending Labor Day weekend watching some bands live is quite the way to ease the pain of the summer coming to an end. This past Saturday West Virginia’s Zeroking and Kentucky’s Downtrend partnered up to melt the faces off of fans at Summit City in Whitesburg, Kentucky. The show marked only the 6th or 7th show new vocalist Shawn Williams had performed with Downtrend, and though I’ve seen the band various times throughout the years this is the first time other than witnessing a short practice session that I was able to see Shawn go to work on the stage. Both bands go way back and have played together before throughout the last decade. Zeroking have been furiously working on their upcoming album ‘The Empire Of Sin’ and have just put the final touches on the album. They have also released a track from the album titled “Boom”. The West Virginians have been working on the album since 2014 and needless to say we can’t wait to hear it. Continue reading
- State Of The Art: THE FORREST GUMP MILE HIGH MARATHON From Alabama [Full Official Stream]
- ASG Unveil New Video “Lightning Song”; Releases ’Survive Sunsrise’ LP
- Top Resources & General Info To Pass Praxis Exam
- Review: CARNAL DECAY – ‘When Push Comes To Shove’!
- Robb Rivera (NONPOINT) On Technical Ability vs Great Songwriting, “Tell That to Nirvana”