Spending Labor Day weekend watching some bands live is quite the way to ease the pain of the summer coming to an end. This past Saturday West Virginia’s Zeroking and Kentucky’s Downtrend partnered up to melt the faces off of fans at Summit City in Whitesburg, Kentucky. The show marked only the 6th or 7th show new vocalist Shawn Williams had performed with Downtrend, and though I’ve seen the band various times throughout the years this is the first time other than witnessing a short practice session that I was able to see Shawn go to work on the stage. Both bands go way back and have played together before throughout the last decade. Zeroking have been furiously working on their upcoming album ‘The Empire Of Sin’ and have just put the final touches on the album. They have also released a track from the album titled “Boom”. The West Virginians have been working on the album since 2014 and needless to say we can’t wait to hear it. Continue reading
- Kings Of Strings: Chris Wiseman From Shadow Of Intent!
- EXODUS, OBITUARY Slay The Stage In Baltimore! [Photo Gallery]
- KORE ROZZIK Releases “Mistress” From Upcoming Full Length “Vengeance Overdrive”
- ARCHSPIRE: “Relentless Mutation” Full Album Stream Available Now
- SATYRICON Set To Live Stream Album Release Show And Announce World Tour