Soulfly is usually always touring with amazing bands. Even a Cavalera family reunion is a great touring package aka Maximum Cavalera Tour from the past. The family tree has amassed several kick ass bands. On this particular night we would be partaking in not on Soulfly, but Swedish metal legends Soilwork, Shattered Sun, Earthside and local Knoxville natives Scent of Remains. There was a couple downfalls on this night that led to some heartbreak. First and foremost it was very disappointing that Decapitated was unable to get their visas and thus not being able to get onto U.S. soil. So can we all please raise our middle fingers to the guy in immigration that wanted to be a douche and prevent them from making the tour. We were highly looking forward to banging our heads to their particular brand of metal. With an already early start time newcomers to the tour package Earthside and Scent of Remains played before we even made it to Knoxville’s premiere music venue The International. Those bands got a start a little sooner than even listed for the event. Although we missed those bands I will tell you now that Scent of Remains is a brutal band that will be a nationally touring act in their own time. So get your ass to one of their shows you will thank me later. Continue reading
- Carolina Rebellion 2017 Day 3 Review [Photo Gallery]
- Post-Hardcore Band HORSENECK Kick Off Mini-Van Hell Ride Tour
- MISERY SIGNALS’ Ryan Morgan Talks About “Yesterday Was Everything” Documentary!
- ReverbNation Wants Your Band To Play Chicago Open Air 2017!
- DAYSEEKER Release “Abandon” Video From ‘Dreaming Is Sinking///Waking Is Rising’