The “Gore, Core, Metal and More” Tour has been making its way across America combining some of the most brutal hardcore music with a visual spectacle that is second to none. Gwar teamed up with Hatebreed and enlisted Miss May I and Ringworm for support. Continue reading
- KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, BORN OF OSIRIS, CROWBAR, & DEATH RAY VISION Rage In Chattanooga
- LORDS OF THE TRIDENT Announce Tour With A SOUND OF THUNDER!
- Review: KING DIAMOND – ‘Songs For The Dead Live’
- Supergroup HISS FROM THE MOAT Release Video For “The Harrier”
- OVERKILL’s New Song Proves That They’re The Undisputed Kings Of Thrash