Georgia’s own Norma Jean have had a storied career that has seen the band continue to cement its legacy as one of the most important bands in metal core despite having no original members. Norma Jean has consistently appeased fans with seminal albums as ‘Bless The Martyr and Kiss The Child’ and ‘O’ God The Aftermath’ respectively, while still showing fans that they are still in their creative prime with their most recent outing, 2016’s adventurous ‘Polar Similar’. Continue reading
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: THE RECORD COMPANY
- Rock & Roll Totally Isn’t Dead!
- Review: PALE GREY LORE – ‘Eschatology’ [Album Stream]
- ZAKK SABBATH Keeps The War Machine Turning In Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Healing Power of Music: How Music Therapy Helps Those With Parkinson’s Build Strength