Christian metal act Impending Doom are back to their roots with The Sin and Doom Vol. II. For over a decade, these guys have found inspiration from their faith and their Southern California thrash and deathcore influence. Straying away from the typical themes of meaningless violence and blasphemy, instead Impending Doom have created their own style of “goreship”. While playing heavy riffs and macabre melodies, reverence is the heart of the band. Examining all the sin in today’s world, Impending Doom find solace in their Christian beliefs. Challenging the metal norms, these guys stand out against metal stereotypes. The Sin and Doom Vol. II is a revisit of their early days working with Christopher Eck, producer of The Sin and Doom. Continue reading
- LORDS OF THE TRIDENT Announce Tour With A SOUND OF THUNDER!
- Review: KING DIAMOND – ‘Songs For The Dead Live’
- Supergroup HISS FROM THE MOAT Release Video For “The Harrier”
- OVERKILL’s New Song Proves That They’re The Undisputed Kings Of Thrash
- Breaking News: Maynard James Keenan Vocals Confirmed On New TOOL Track