I’ve said in the past that Big Sandy Superstore Arena knows how to host a rock show, and they do. But I’m not sure they, or the city of Huntington, West Virginia, has recovered from the all-out metal onslaught they witnessed when Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson unleashed Hell! This was only the third stop on the Twins of Evil: Hell Never Dies Tour, and if what I witnessed on this night is any indication of the Hell that’s going to be raised on this tour, the rest of the venues are in trouble! Continue reading
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?
- Three things to do before your divorce process
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Ivan Moody (FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH)
- KNOCKED LOOSE On Fans At Their Shows “Do Whatever You Want, You Paid To Be Here.”
- State Of The Art: New Hampshire’s DELANEY [Album Stream]