Rock N Roll was alive and well Friday night in Pikeville, Kentucky. The coal mining town doesn’t often see kick ass rock bands like Ted Nugent and Grimsley Rose. The town usually sways more toward country and bluegrass when it comes to music. But not on this faithful night. The crowd was pumped before the first note was struck at the East Kentucky Exposition Center. Ted of course is touring in support of his 2014 release ‘Shut Up And Jam’ which features one of the best rock songs released in quite a while. “She’s Gone” featuring the Red Rocker himself Sammy Hagar. The honor of opening the show went to a rock band that consisted of Kentucky born musicians. The members hailing from various towns around the Bluegrass State like London, Paintsville and Salyersville they pretty much felt at home in Pikeville.
- Online Games – A Great Way to Kill Time During The Ongoing Pandemic
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?