Rock N Roll was alive and well Friday night in Pikeville, Kentucky. The coal mining town doesn’t often see kick ass rock bands like Ted Nugent and Grimsley Rose. The town usually sways more toward country and bluegrass when it comes to music. But not on this faithful night. The crowd was pumped before the first note was struck at the East Kentucky Exposition Center. Ted of course is touring in support of his 2014 release ‘Shut Up And Jam’ which features one of the best rock songs released in quite a while. “She’s Gone” featuring the Red Rocker himself Sammy Hagar. The honor of opening the show went to a rock band that consisted of Kentucky born musicians. The members hailing from various towns around the Bluegrass State like London, Paintsville and Salyersville they pretty much felt at home in Pikeville.
- HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY Release Official Video For “You Are The Scars”! [Video Stream]
- The Bucketlist with SHADOW OF WHALES
- A KILLER’S CONFESSION SET TO EMBARK ON A VERY KILLER CHRISTMAS TOUR
- Robb Rivera of NONPOINT “If You Don’t Leave The Stage Sweating And Bloody, You Haven’t Done Your Job”
- Ep. 130 Robb Rivera (NONPOINT) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast