And so we continue with our all day (and likely) all night coverage of Metallica’s unprecedented video drop of every single song on their Hardwired…To Self Destruct album due out in two days. This time around, let us introduce “Now That We’re Dead” to you. This beast is directed by Herring and Herring, which represents the partnership of world renowned fashion photographers, Dimitri Scheblanov and Jesper Carlsen, and caters to celebrities from all walks of fame, including the Osbournes and Metallica’s own, Lars Ulrich. So far, there has not been one, even mediocre song in the bunch. This is the Metallica we all grew to love! Intense and intelligent; with their trademarked and brutally honest in-your-face attitude. Only Metallica can serve up this level of eardrum rupturing madness and have us consistently begging for more. Cannot wait to see what the hours ahead hold for Metalheadz all over the globe. Hold on tight, this regalia of bone crushing Thrash is nowhere near being finished yet!
- SLASH FT. MILES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS Are Back With New Album and U.S Tour
- State Of The Art : STONED COBRA [Album Stream]
- State Of The Art: THE FORREST GUMP MILE HIGH MARATHON From Alabama [Full Official Stream]
- ASG Unveil New Video “Lightning Song”; Releases ’Survive Sunsrise’ LP
- Top Resources & General Info To Pass Praxis Exam