The inaugural Inkcarceration Music and Tattoo Festival (July 13-15 in Mansfield, OH at the Historic Ohio State Reformatory) is quickly approaching! At Inkcarceration, not only will attendees rock out to three days of live music from 30+ of today’s greatest rock bands, they can also be tattooed by acclaimed local and regional artists, tour one of the most famous haunted reformatories of all time, enjoy great tasting food and snacks and refreshments of the alcohol and non-alcohol variety from 15+ food trucks onsite, browse goods from a number of vendors, and experience a full rock n’ roll circus sideshow (brought to you by Hellzapoppin), and more.
- THE HU Hypnotizes Bristol, UK [Review & Photo Gallery]
- The DIO RETURNS TOUR Makes Appearance In Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Jayson Sherlock (REVULSED)
- State Of The Art: Oklahoma’s AGGRAVATED NUISANCE [Album Stream]
- JUST IN: Dave Mustaine Of MEGADETH Diagnosed With Throat Cancer