The band All Hell has gave me yet another reason to love the city of Ashville, North Carolina. They formed back in 2013 in Asheville and have quickly amassed fans from all over. The style of music they play sounds more European than from the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Blackened Thrash is what they are. If there is any other bands out there claiming to be blackened thrash I can inform you now that they aren’t doing it nearly as good as these guys. With each chorus screamed and riff strummed my jaw drops a little more. The three piece band released their debut “The Devil’s Work”, in 2014. They wasted no time and are now about to drop the new album titled “The Red Sect” on October 16th. The album is being released by Horror Pain Gore Death Productions. The sophomore album was mixed and mastered by none other than the thrash master Joel Grind of Toxic Holocaust. I think Joel was able to add a little something extra to the album that no one else probably could have. How the band managed to play live shows, write, and record a new album this quickly after their debut is amazing in itself, but putting out an album of this quality is just unheard of. Continue reading
- STEEL PANTHER Fuels Hysteria with BLACK STONE CHERRY In Kentucky!
- Online Casinos: How to Ensure Seriousness and Security Before Playing
- How Music Is Used To Create Different Emotions
- EXCLUSIVE SINGLE PREMIERE: YouTube Sensation VIOLET ORLANDI Bursts Into Scene With New Album
- Tips for writing a personal statement