Sylar have been dominating the music scene lately, not only with new tracks but also with their killer performances on stage. The band formed in 2011 and quickly started pumping out material. They released the EP ‘Cutting Ties’ in the same year as their formation, and followed it up with another EP in 2013 titled ‘Deadbeat’ produced by Caleb Shomo (of Attack Attack!). Sylar then released their debut album ‘To Whom It May Concern’ a year later via Razor & Tie. This is the album that truly got the bands feet firmly planted in the music world. With powerful and emotional tracks like “Prescription Meditation’ the band put a little bit of themselves in each track. The New Yorkers went on to sign with Hopeless Records and one up themselves releasing ‘Help’ in August of 2016. This would give them one of their biggest hits thus far in “Assume”. The album charted as high as 8th in Heatseekers Albums in September of 2016 on Billboard. Continue reading
- Review: PLAGUE THROAT – ‘Evolutionary Impasse’ [EP]
- Epicenter Festival Spotlight: HIGH ON FIRE [Official Videos]
- SHE CRIES WOLF Releases New Single ”Magdalene” Featuring Ahren Of THE AMITY AFFLICTION!
- Review: BAND VS BRAND Documentary By Bob Nalbandian [Official Trailer]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Lindsay Schoolcraft (Cradle Of Filth)