A domino falls and strikes another, causing a chain reaction that continues until there are no dominoes left to fall. Such is the case with this review of Hair in a G-String (Unfinished but Sweet) by the U.K. artists in the Colin Tench Project. Mr. Tench is also known for his work with Corvus Stone and, wait for it, Coalition. There it is! The first domino! After recently reviewing Coalition’s spectacular new release, Bridge Across Time, I was offered a listen to Colin’s solo project, which is due for CD release on the 28th of November. Refuse new music that is related to a newly found gem? Nah, I’ll pass… Yeah right! Keep believing that! Hell yes I am interested. In a single listen, I was sold. Killer guitar? Check. Good song-writing skills? Absolutely. Entertaining? In freaking spades and in a manner few albums have been able to. So, as he so eloquently puts it on his website: “Who the hell is Colin Tench?”
- Album Review – WARFARING STRANGERS: ACID NIGHTMARES
- Kings Of Strings: Chris Wiseman From Shadow Of Intent!
- EXODUS, OBITUARY Slay The Stage In Baltimore! [Photo Gallery]
- KORE ROZZIK Releases “Mistress” From Upcoming Full Length “Vengeance Overdrive”
- ARCHSPIRE: “Relentless Mutation” Full Album Stream Available Now