Vibrant Heels hasn’t been around all that long, and you’d never know that from hearing their music. The Alt rock / Metal band hails from Canada and formed in 2015. They claim they are the band that just doesn’t fit in. They blend catch lyrical melodies, heaviness & groove filled rhythms all at the same time. They are like the guys next door really, just normal guys trying to create their own niche in music and they are truly headed in the right direction. The bands latest release ‘Driven’ released on February 10, 2017. The album was recorded at Broil Audio by Raphael Malenfant & Michael Fontaine (Frequance Production) and also mixed by Raphael Malenfant and mastered by François C. Fortin. Vibrant Heels truly blends a variation of sounds, and upon the first listen of the album it may seem a little obscure, but as you continue down the rabbit whole of music they have created it becomes more and more addictive. Continue reading
- The Bucketlist With Raf Salazar From LOADED GUNS!
- Review: PARADISE LOST – ‘Medusa’
- LINKIN PARK Working On A ‘Special Public Event’ In Los Angeles To Honor Chester Bennington
- Review: I WILL KILL CHITA (IWKC) – ‘Hladikarna’ [Album Stream]
- THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER Reveal New Album Details, ‘Nightbringers’ & Video For Title Track