The Danish band Hatesphere has been an unstoppable thrash machine since 2000. Yes, that’s 15 years of domination they have amassed. The band is just a day away from releasing their 9th album titled “New Hell” via Massacre Records on November 20th. These guys have an aggressive sound that has taken Europe by storm. Dominating performances at Wacken Open Air, With Full Force, and Hellfest Festivals really helped them double and maybe even triple their fan base. The band has toured with some of the best bands around and continue to turn heads over and over. The album was produced by Tue Madsen at Antfarm Studio. He has produced albums for The Haunted, Sick Of It All, and Dark Tranquillity in the past. It’s been about 2 years since their last release “Murderlust” and my ears are more than ready to consume some new Hatesphere. Continue reading
- Ep. 130 Robb Rivera (nonpoint) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- MONSTER MAGNET – New Album, ‘MINDFU*KER,’ Coming in March!
- Positive Brilliance In Stayne Thee Angel’s “Time & the Hourglass”!
- THE CONTORTIONIST Announces The Clairvoyant North American Tour & The Stories We Tell Ourselves Tour with headliner Nothing More!
- Interview: Woody Weatherman Says “Punk Was Huge For Corrosion of Conformity.”