Chris Dudley is most known for being the keyboardist and sampler for Florida’s seminal genre bending outfit Underoath. After the band went on a self imposed hiatus in 2013, Dudley ended up getting a job working for the government until the band reformed in 2015. Since Underoath’s reformation they’ve put out 2018’s ‘Erase Me’ and have been touring in support of it since. Chris has also kept busy scoring films and video games, one of which, Whelm, saw Chris handle the scoring duties entirely on his own. Continue reading
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?
- Three things to do before your divorce process
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Ivan Moody (FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH)
- KNOCKED LOOSE On Fans At Their Shows “Do Whatever You Want, You Paid To Be Here.”
- State Of The Art: New Hampshire’s DELANEY [Album Stream]