Chris Dudley is most known for being the keyboardist and sampler for Florida’s seminal genre bending outfit Underoath. After the band went on a self imposed hiatus in 2013, Dudley ended up getting a job working for the government until the band reformed in 2015. Since Underoath’s reformation they’ve put out 2018’s ‘Erase Me’ and have been touring in support of it since. Chris has also kept busy scoring films and video games, one of which, Whelm, saw Chris handle the scoring duties entirely on his own. Continue reading
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl