It doesn’t get bigger than this. Two death metal legends, who’ve been around for over 20 years actively in the scene, come together to record a jaw-dropping debut under the moniker of URSINNE. Dave Ingram who has been a part of BOLT THROWER, BENEDICTION, HAIL OF BULLETS and more recently ECHELON joins forces with Jonny Pettersson who has been equally active with his death metal bands WOMBBATH, JUST BEFORE DAWN, ASHCLOUD and of late the critically-acclaimed HENRY KANE. Together they churn out the heaviest kind of death metal that is rife with classic appeal and flavour. ‘Swim With The Leviathan‘, their debut and is a lesson in death metal glory that encapsulates everything that makes the genre timeless. Continue reading
- Post-Hardcore Band HORSENECK Kick Off Mini-Van Hell Ride Tour
- MISERY SIGNALS’ Ryan Morgan Talks About “Yesterday Was Everything” Documentary!
- ReverbNation Wants Your Band To Play Chicago Open Air 2017!
- DAYSEEKER Release “Abandon” Video From ‘Dreaming Is Sinking///Waking Is Rising’
- BLIND GUARDIAN Release “Twilight Of The Gods” Live Track Video!