It doesn’t get bigger than this. Two death metal legends, who’ve been around for over 20 years actively in the scene, come together to record a jaw-dropping debut under the moniker of URSINNE. Dave Ingram who has been a part of BOLT THROWER, BENEDICTION, HAIL OF BULLETS and more recently ECHELON joins forces with Jonny Pettersson who has been equally active with his death metal bands WOMBBATH, JUST BEFORE DAWN, ASHCLOUD and of late the critically-acclaimed HENRY KANE. Together they churn out the heaviest kind of death metal that is rife with classic appeal and flavour. ‘Swim With The Leviathan‘, their debut and is a lesson in death metal glory that encapsulates everything that makes the genre timeless. Continue reading
- ASG Unveil New Video “Lightning Song”; Releases ’Survive Sunsrise’ LP
- Top Resources & General Info To Pass Praxis Exam
- Robb Rivera (NONPOINT) On Technical Ability vs Great Songwriting, “Tell That to Nirvana”
- Ep. 157 Robb Rivera (Nonpoint) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- ISIS To Reunite As ‘Celestial’ For Caleb Scofield Benefit Concert In L.A.