Well, I have been absent for a while now, but I will always put in extra effort to make time for some of my favorite bands and people. Of course, my man from Source, Ben Gleason ranks among the top of these aforementioned groups, so when given the opportunity for another interview, I immediately jumped at it. Our story goes back a couple of years now when I was sideswiped and flattened by Source’s music during our State of the Art: Colorado series. Love at first listen, shall we say. Little did I know that my freshman article would spurn a great friendship with this uber-talented group of fine musicians that has been enormously valuable to me personally and professionally. After multiple interviews, show reviews, album reviews, naming their debut, Return to Nothing the Best Album of 2016 and recently crowning bass player Dan Crisafulli as one of our Kings of Strings, I am happy to bring you an inside look at the most current goings-on for a band I would rank as one of the best in the world. One listen to these guys and you will understand exactly what I am talking about. Be fortunate enough to meet them and you will love them even more. Curious? Want to learn more? Read on my friends…
- CLUTCH ‘Pitchforks & Lost Needles’ Picture Disc Out Today!
- HATEBREED’s Frank Novinec, “America has finally caught on with the European festivals”
- Ep. 127 Frank Novinec (Hatebreed) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Operation: Mindcrime – ‘The New Reality’ (Review)
- Book Review: BRUCE DICKINSON – ‘What Does This Button Do?’