It’s not often you say to someone “Hey check out this brutally kick ass band from Montana.” I have been saying that about Walking Corpse Syndrome to anyone and everyone that will listen for a week. From this point forward these guys are my favorite band from Montana. The band was formed by guitarist Matthew Bile and drummer Nocktis in 2006. The guys were in a band together before and the break up of that band resulted in them going on to create this band. One thing that sets this band apart is that they use two drummers. The band is a six piece having double guitars and drums. Of course co-founder Nocktis is one of those drummers and the other is his brother Mr. Grimm. It’s rare you have two drummers, but one of the best bands to ever pull that off is none other than the legendary Melvins. Both drummers able to drum in rhythm is very difficult. Since the drummers grew up together learning drums it helps their chemistry that much more. The vocalist Leif Winterrowd helps give the band an extra boost toward legendary metal status as well. The band has been labeled as dark metal, atmospheric death metal and brutal groove and while none of those are wrong I’d honestly refer to them as New Wave of American Heavy Metal with some extra aggression. The band is about release their fourth studio album titled “Human Delusion” on September 25th. Continue reading
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020
- Wessel’s Top 10 Albums Of 2019!
- STEEL PANTHER Frontman “Bands Are Afraid To Connect Themselves With Our Brand Of Getting Laid, Doing Blow And Fucking Bitches”