Finally after all this while of tension and anxiety having faced by the metal community, especially fans of DECAPITATED, the band has issued an official statement on their behalf. Defending themselves against some serious gang-rape allegations they have been facing, the band issued a statement saying that, “we are not kidnappers, rapists, or criminals“, just over an hour or two ago on Facebook. This has disillusioned many of their loyal fans who are stunned that their idols could do something like this. Some statistics suggest one in five women have been raped or someone has attempted to rape them. This cannot go on and legal experts are making a stand against sexual abuse. Check out this website for more details on how a qualified lawyer can help you.
- JUDAS PRIEST Announce 2024 US Tour With SABATON – On Sale & Presale Info
- FOZZY ANNOUNCES FALL 2023 US TOUR DATES
- GOJIRA, MASTODON & LORNA SHORE Bring The Mega-Monsters Tour To Minnesota [Review & Gallery]
- EXTREME & LIVING COLOUR Shred Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- AVENGED SEVENFOLD, ALEXISONFIRE & KIM DRACULA Play Minnesota