If you’ve been following the internet recently, you most likely have come across a new viral video of Austin, Texas artist, Yayo Sanchez – or as Foo Fighters frontman, Dave Grohl dubbed him, “KISS guy.” The video shows the 25-year-old Sanchez performing “Monkey Wrench” onstage with his favorite band, Foo Fighters, while wearing full Gene Simmons’ “The Demon” face paint. In an interview with KVUE ABC following the event, Sanchez described the experience by saying, “It was nuts, man. That was definitely the best day of my life, hands down.” Continue reading
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Beau Bokan (BLESSTHEFALL)
- Monster Outbreak Tour Feat. Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, The Beaches Announces Dates!
- TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION Brings Party To Tennessee W/ BELOW 7, DIRTY SOUL REVIVAL, & More [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: BLACKBERRY SMOKE [Official Videos]
- Review: WOLVES AT THE GATE – ‘Eclipse’ [Album Stream]