Reb Beach has carved out quite career for himself over the 30+ years in the industry. From being one of the founding members in 80’s rock band Winger, who achieved mainstream success on the strength of their classic ‘Seventeen’. While Winger were the constant butt of jokes in the early 90’s thanks in part to Beavis and Butthead. Reb would go on to join Whitesnake in 2002, and has become a sort of band leader amongst the who’s who of the classic rock era that now comprise the band. Beach has played on the last 4 Whitesnake albums, their most recent coming with 2019’s ‘Flesh and Blood’. Continue reading
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”