Boston-based, extreme metal band, Unflesh is set to release their first full-length studio album, ‘Savior’ on May 25th, 2018. The musical style on this record embodies the aura of black metal wickedness, while infusing technical death metal ferocity and rich, complex melodies in a way that transcend the confinements of a single sub-genre. The riffing is ingeniously intricate and inspired, vocals are venomous and vile, but those drums! The hyper aggressive drumming performance on ‘Savior’ is utterly relentless and impressive thanks to the otherworldly kit skills of drummer, Chris Dovas (Seven Spires). Not to diminish the other elements, which are arguably just as awesome, but what Dovas so phenominally brings to this record is almost its own selling point. Continue reading
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020
- Wessel’s Top 10 Albums Of 2019!
- STEEL PANTHER Frontman “Bands Are Afraid To Connect Themselves With Our Brand Of Getting Laid, Doing Blow And Fucking Bitches”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Michael Starr (STEEL PANTHER)
- The Acacia Strain Guitarist Teases Band Will Celebrate Wormwood Album Live in “Very Cool, Unique Way”