If you are reading this article and have no clue who GRETA VAN FLEET are as of yet, then sorry I will be blunt, you live under a rock! They are that band who can easily tape shut that rocker/metalhead’s mouth who always whines about how the good old days were the pinnacle of rock music. When one of rock’s greatest front man Robert Plant praises the band’s vocalist saying, “…He’s pretty good. There’s a job somewhere for him”, you know you’re in for something very stupendous. GRETA VAN FLEET are bringing back the retro vibe and they are going all guns blazing. Already being dubbed as the second Led Zeppelin, this young brigade has quickly built its way high up the music industry’s ladder, in no time. Wanna know how quick? They don’t even have a debut album to their name till date, although they are working on it now. But yeah, that quick!
- An Interview With The Viral Sensation DUBÉ [Video]
- TRIVIUM & 68′ Display Flawless Performances In Lexington, KY [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Album Review: DEAD CROSS – Dead Cross (Ipecac Recordings)
- Album Review: CHURCH OF THE COSMIC SKULL – Science Fiction (Kozmik Artifactz)
- WOODY WEATHERMAN (Corrosion Of Conformity) Talks About James Hetfield Contributing Lyrics To C.O.C.