When it comes to something dark, sinister and macabre settings Norwegian dual powerhouse SATYRICON are at the helm for driving things forward. Wading through the misty, grim and cold winters SATYRICON have paved a long way of terrifying black metal ever since it was formed in 1991 in Oslo. They are till this date one of the prime and most important black metal bands in the world to have come out of the unholy grounds from up north. As they inch closer to three decades of hard hitting black metal, the duo are ready shroud the entire United States with black clouds on their final US run this spring in support of their latest studio album, ‘Deep Calleth Upon Deep‘.
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”