Brazilian heavy metal icons, SEPULTURA, will unleash their upcoming studio album, ‘Machine Messiah’, on January 13th through Nuclear Blast. With their new music video “Phantom Self” they provide another thrilling look into their 14th studio release and deliver haunting images and sociocultural criticism in this clip directed by Mauricio Eca. A few weeks ago, the band has already released the lyric video of their first digital single, “I Am The Enemy”. Check it out here. The album was produced by the band and Jens Borgen (Soilwork, Opeth, Katatonia, Amon Amarth) of Fascination Street Studios in Orebro, Sweden. The stunning cover artwork for ‘Machine Messiah’ was created by Filipino artist Camille Della Rosa. Continue reading
- Carolina Rebellion 2017 Day 3 Review [Photo Gallery]
- Post-Hardcore Band HORSENECK Kick Off Mini-Van Hell Ride Tour
- MISERY SIGNALS’ Ryan Morgan Talks About “Yesterday Was Everything” Documentary!
- ReverbNation Wants Your Band To Play Chicago Open Air 2017!
- DAYSEEKER Release “Abandon” Video From ‘Dreaming Is Sinking///Waking Is Rising’