Hailing from Providence, Rhode Island, Wreak have been bringing their unique brand of extreme music since January 2015. Just last month, the band released their second album ‘Perpetual Cycle of Uncertainty’ which contains six killer tracks. Sonically, Wreak is super intense while displaying strong influences of 80s thrash, grindcore, death, and anything else violent and insane you can think of. At times it’s a bit Morbid Angel or Pungent Stench, and at other times it’s got a bit more Napalm Death going on. When the blast beats and psychotic vocals really reach the extreme, their sound can enter into somewhat of an Anal Cunt vibe. Overall, Wreak is all about sheer destruction and their newest album is a great example of the fun and exciting intensity they bring to their performance. Continue reading
- Review: PLAGUE THROAT – ‘Evolutionary Impasse’ [EP]
- Epicenter Festival Spotlight: HIGH ON FIRE [Official Videos]
- SHE CRIES WOLF Releases New Single ”Magdalene” Featuring Ahren Of THE AMITY AFFLICTION!
- Review: BAND VS BRAND Documentary By Bob Nalbandian [Official Trailer]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Lindsay Schoolcraft (Cradle Of Filth)