Louisville, Kentucky’s premier rock festival has once again come and gone. It was the 2nd annual Louder Than Life festival in Champion Park and music wasn’t the only thing drawing crowds towards the Ohio River. Before we get to the music, which was our whole reason for being there we have to chime in on the gourmet man food, whiskey, craft beer, and this year NXT wrestling was added as well. I think all of these things are amazing and just add to the reasons to attend the festival. The wrestling brings people into the festival that may not have any interest in music, it’s just another selling point the promoters came up with that seemed to work rather well. This year’s lineup of bands was a little more mellow and southern rock than it was last year. I like the idea of a theme with the bands. Last year seemed to be more of a 90’s throwback lineup and this year was more of a southern rock year it seemed. It leaves everyone curious what we are in store for next year. Continue reading
- State Of The Art: THE FORREST GUMP MILE HIGH MARATHON From Alabama [Full Official Stream]
- ASG Unveil New Video “Lightning Song”; Releases ’Survive Sunsrise’ LP
- Top Resources & General Info To Pass Praxis Exam
- Review: CARNAL DECAY – ‘When Push Comes To Shove’!
- Robb Rivera (NONPOINT) On Technical Ability vs Great Songwriting, “Tell That to Nirvana”