After posting live videos of tracks from ‘King Of Everything’ and ‘Cloud Factory’ people were instantly hooked and so began the shaping of their way into the metal scene. But even before that they were one of the few female leading bands that got a lot of praise for their unique and brutal sound. Just everything is on point with these guys and ”Ape” doesn’t say otherwise!
- State Of The Art: Wisconsin’s HIGH GALLOWS [Album Stream]
- DEVILDRIVER, JINJER Inspire Mosh Pits In Lexington, Kentucky [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Review: EVOKEN – ‘Hypnagogia’ [Album Stream]
- Review: ALL HAIL THE YETI – ‘Highway Crosses’ [Partial Album Stream]
- Review: THOMAS GILES – ‘Don’t Touch The Outside’ [Music Video Stream]