Southern California-based veteran sludge act, -(16)-, return with their seventh full-length album. Entitled Lifespan Of A Moth, the offering is clearly the band’s heaviest, darkest, and most complex material to date. The album is the follow up to Deep Cuts From Dark Clouds and marks the bands 3rd release on Relapse Records. The band broke up for a period of time but their love for all things heavy brought them together again and the band reunited in 2007. The new album was self-produced by -(16)- and recorded with Jeff Forrest (Cattle Decapitation, The Locust) at Doubletime Recording Studio in San Diego, California. Lifespan Of A Moth is set for release this July 15th via Relapse on CD/LP/Digital. Physical pre-orders via Relapse.com can be found HERE; digital preorders are available through the band’s BandCamp page at THIS LOCATION.
- Joey Jordison About MURDERDOLLS “We Have A Bunch Of Songs That Have Been Written”
- Review: POWERWOLF – ‘The Sacrament Of Sin’ [Official Music Videos]
- Rock Allegiance 2018 Spotlight: KNOCKED LOOSE
- Ep. 164 Joey Jordison (Sinsaenum) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Louder Than Life 2018 Spotlight: ISLANDER [Official Videos]