Morbid Angel’s latest studio album, released December 1st, 2017, ‘Kingdoms Disdained’ is a return to form following their previous, polarizing release, ‘Illud Divinum Insanus’ which left many longtime fans feeling alienated. As part of the original Florida death metal scene, Morbid Angel was formed in Tampa in 1983 by guitarist Trey Azagthoth, the only remaining original member, and original vocalist, Mike Browning. Since their inception, the God-hating, Satan-loving death metal pioneers have released nine studio albums to date and are regarded as being among the forefathers of American Death Metal. Their 1989 debut album, ‘Alters of Madness’ is frequently recognized as one of the greatest death metal albums of all time. Continue reading
- An Interview With Senior Vice President of Festival Talent At Danny Wimmer Presents, Gary Spivack!
- THE REALITY OF YOURSELF Releases ”Wicked World” And It Is Truly Wicked!
- The Bucketlist With Winston McCall of PARKWAY DRIVE! [Video]
- Carolina Rebellion 2018: Friday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Review: WITCH MOUNTAIN – ‘S/T’ [Track Stream]