After hearing ‘You Owe You Pay’ back in 2017 I began to hop on the hype train and follow the tracks all the way from their demo in 2003 to their later released records ‘Grotesque First Action’, ‘Carnal Pleasures’, ‘Chopping Off The Head’ and their 2013 album ‘On Top Of The Food Chain’ and man oh man what has it been a brutal and insane ride so far. And it is just getting started it seems! Carnal Decay is back and about to release a full EP called ‘When Push Comes To Shove’ on the 20th of July through Rising Nemesis Records and it is mind blowing. So let’s not waste anymore time and get right into it!
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020