Named after the infamous cult leader who initiated the mass murder-suicide of hundreds of his followers during the Jonestown Massacre of 1978, Jim Jones is “a good old-fashioned metal band out of Waterloo, Iowa.” As the rest of their tagline reads, “We play loud, we play heavy. Drink the fucking Kool Aid!” For those familiar with the original Jim Jones, the Kool-Aid reference is just pure metal in its blatant callousness. Continue reading
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020