Modern metallers KILLSWITCH ENGAGE in a sudden turn of events have been forced to cancel their upcoming tour from April 26th through May 5th. The unpleasant news has come in the wake of Jesse Leach’s surgery, to fix his vocal chords, an issue that has been stopping him from performing in his full capacity lately. Jesse is expected to pull of a quick full recovery, but to inhibit any damages to his vocal chords for future touring, the band chose to take the hard decision to call the curtains down off a few dates. Here is what the band has to say about the same.
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020