Modern metallers KILLSWITCH ENGAGE in a sudden turn of events have been forced to cancel their upcoming tour from April 26th through May 5th. The unpleasant news has come in the wake of Jesse Leach’s surgery, to fix his vocal chords, an issue that has been stopping him from performing in his full capacity lately. Jesse is expected to pull of a quick full recovery, but to inhibit any damages to his vocal chords for future touring, the band chose to take the hard decision to call the curtains down off a few dates. Here is what the band has to say about the same.
- State Of The Art: Michigan’s CUSTARD FLUX [Album Stream]
- Tips for Fulfilling Your Career Ambitions: Pass Microsoft 70-761 Using Authentic and Updated Practice Tests from ExamSnap
- A Few Metal Albums That We’re Betting Will Still Be Relevant In 2040
- Review: SPACE CADAVER – ‘Void Moon’ [Album Stream]
- 6 Metal Genres That Complement 6 Popular Video Games