Modern metallers KILLSWITCH ENGAGE in a sudden turn of events have been forced to cancel their upcoming tour from April 26th through May 5th. The unpleasant news has come in the wake of Jesse Leach’s surgery, to fix his vocal chords, an issue that has been stopping him from performing in his full capacity lately. Jesse is expected to pull of a quick full recovery, but to inhibit any damages to his vocal chords for future touring, the band chose to take the hard decision to call the curtains down off a few dates. Here is what the band has to say about the same.
- BOURBON & BEYOND: Saturday [Review and Photo Gallery]
- AMON AMARTH Bring the ‘Berserker Tour’ To Minneapolis [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Phil Anselmo Talks Possible DOWN Anniversary Tour; Hints At Return Of Kirk Windstein To DOWN [Video]
- STATIC-X, DOPE & More Honor Wayne Static In Bristol, UK [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BLACK STAR RIDERS First Show In Over A Year Impresses UK Fans! [Review & Photo Gallery]