We’re back once again with one of my personal favorite segments, The Bucketlist, where we ask the age-old question: “What band(s) would you like to see before you die?” Everyone has their own bucket list and your favorite bands and musicians are no exception. In this segment, we aim to give a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the personal preferences of your favorite artists as well as artists you may not know – yet. Continue reading
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020
- Wessel’s Top 10 Albums Of 2019!
- STEEL PANTHER Frontman “Bands Are Afraid To Connect Themselves With Our Brand Of Getting Laid, Doing Blow And Fucking Bitches”