William DuVall has played in a lot of bands, spanning various genres and decades, but most became aware of him as he became the new frontman of legendary rock act Alice In Chains when they announced their comeback after going on a hiatus following the death of their original vocalist, Layne Staley. DuVall had some mighty big shoes to fill, but anyone who remembered William from his time in Comes With The Fall opening for Jerry Cantrell on his Degradation Trip tours in the early 2000’s, this wasn’t as much of a shock. DuVall’s got an impressive vocal range, and is a solid guitar player in his own right, all of these things are on full display in his first solo album, the bare bones, One Alone, album released in mid 2019. Continue reading
- EXIT 111 FESTIVAL 2019: Saturday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Doc Coyle On GOD FORBID Reunion Ever Happening “It’s Hard To Gauge If People Really Care That Much”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Doc Coyle (BAD WOLVES)
- How Metal Music Influences Students
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?