Satan’s Dealer was formed in 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The band was formerly known as Harbinger of the Apocalypse. This duo is made up of guitarist/ vocalist Jim Powell (Sexual Atrocities, ex-Harbinger of the Apocalypse, ex-Screaming Afterbirth, Infliction Rate), and drummer Neil Pesch (Asatta, ex-Harbinger of the Apocalypse). The band first released a demo ‘Witch Fucker’ in 2013, this demo with songs like ‘Sex, Drugs, Rock n’ Satan’ and ‘Iron Sabbath (Black Maiden)’ proved the band’s sound was much larger than any run of the mill two man band. Like their name may hint Satan’s Dealer has lyrical content that is centered around occult darkness, satan and drugs. When it comes to the bands instrumentation and vocals they incorporate influences from several different genres. You will hear some doom, stoner rock and even some thrash elements from the band. All of these with some other unique additions create the bands own personal style that has been forged over time. Satan’s Dealer has now released a follow up to their demo titled ‘Dealer Of The Gods’ which was released on June 1, 2017.
- PRONG Vocalist Reflects On Bands Fans Leaving After Success Of Hit Song “We’ve Never Gotten Those People Back, And I Don’t Know Why”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Tommy Victor (PRONG)
- 5 Interesting Facts about Vaping
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Frank Fanelli (THE WORLD WE KNEW)
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mike Mushok (STAIND/SAINT ASONIA)