Recently, Divebomb Records had the brilliant idea of remastering and re-releasing all-but-lost Metal gems from the eighties and nineties in their Bootcamp Series. Albums like Aftermath’s Killing the Future, Holosade’s Hell House, Intrinsic’s “lost album” entitled Nails, Swedish Thrash Metal masters Apocalypse for their debut and Faithless albums, Skeptic Sense’s Mind Versus Soul: The Anthology, Miasmal’s third album, Tides of Omniscience (first time it has been made available in North America) and many, many others seeing the light of day once again, with plans to continue these releases well into the future. Many of these bands have, unfortunately, disappeared into obscurity, broken up and been usurped into other bands or even gotten back together; picking up where they left off years ago. One such band that falls into the third category is Oblivion, who recently released their double CD Cyclogenesis: Songs from the Apocalypse as Divebomb Boot Camp Series #27. What was once old, becomes new again and, in this case, lightening strikes twice as brightly!
- MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE Bring Back The Parade To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- DEF LEPPARD, MOTLEY CRUE, POISON, JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS & CLASSLESS ACT Take the Stadium Tour to Minnesota
- RAMMSTEIN Brings A Night Of Impressive Pyro to Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- ANTHRAX, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY & HATEBREED Mosh Into Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- GODSMACK, THREE DAYS GRACE, ASKING ALEXANDRIA, WAGE WAR & LILITH CZAR Takeover Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]