‘Enter The Arena’ is the impending new full-length from Texas thrash metal behemoths WARBEAST. Set for release on August 4th via Philip H. Anselmo’s Housecore Records, the punishing, ten-track production was captured at Anselmo’s famed Nodferatu’s Lair, mixed by Mike Thompson at the Riff Factory, and mastered by Lee Russell. The record features newest WARBEAST recruits, guitarist Drew Shoup and bassist Lyric Ferchaud, and stands among band’s most potent, volatile, and unrepentantly powerful offering yet. The release of WARBEAST‘s Enter The Arena follows Corbitt’s recent esophageal cancer diagnosis. A treatable though rarely curable disease, Corbitt faces the likelihood that he will never be able to sing again. The singer, who is currently undergoing an intensive schedule of radiation treatments, played his final show on Saturday, May 27th at the Rail Club in Fort Worth, Texas. View the farewell footage HERE. Continue reading
- METALLICA Mixer Steve Thompson on ‘…And Justice For All’, “They Have No Desire To Remix It!”
- Ep. 140 Steve Thompson (Producer) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Interview: Justin Graves of VEXES [Audio Stream]
- Carolina Rebellion Spotlight: TOOTHGRINDER
- ROTTEN SOUND Announce EP / New Track Streaming!