How about a femme fatal double attack? This is probably one of the very few times where two female led bands have toured together. Italian rockers LACUNA COIL are joining hands with new born Swiss folk metal outfit CELLAR DARLING consisting of former ELUVEITIE members Anna Murphy(Vocals & Hurdy Gurdy), Ivo Henzi(Guitars & Bass) and Merlin Sutter(Drums). ‘Delirium‘ was the last and eighth studio album released by the Italian outfit last year in May 2016, and since then they have been touring extensively in support of the same. Now they hop on the same bus with CELLAR DARLING who just released their ground breaking debut album almost over a month ago in June titled, ‘This Is The Sound‘ released through Nuclear Blast Records. The Swiss trio also have been playing a lot of shows in and around Europe in the wake of their new album support, even festival shows and an exclusive concert with EVANESCENCE in Pratteln and their chart success (#16 in the Swiss album charts, #19 in the UK Rock Charts…) only spurred them on. So this autumn, the founders of the New Wave of Folk Rock will not only support DELAIN on several dates, but also join the Italian Gothfathers LACUNA COIL on their extensive European tour!
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020