Ever felt like rock bands lost their touch to their routs or that bands don’t sound like original rock? if so, i have very good news for you. Highly Suspect maintains the oh so good original rock sound like no band has. They are an American band of 3 with Johnny Stevens on the lead vocals as well as the guitar, Rich on the bass and doing backing vocals and Ryan Meyer on the drum and also on the backing vocals. They have been around for 8 years now, they started out as a bar cover band and made 4 EP’s. First one they made is ‘First Offense’ which didn’t really do it for the audience. After releasing another 3 EP’s ‘The Gang Lion’, ‘The Worst Humans’ and ‘Black Ocean’ the band created their debut album ‘Mister Asylum’ which opened everyone’s eyes and made people go nuts. People just started realizing how amazing this band is. Not only the audience started to see the bands potential but also The Grammy Awards started to see how huge this band is. They nominated ‘Mister Asylum’ for Best Rock Album of the year 2015 and they made it to the 58th place! After this huge breakthrough the band finally got the followers they truly deserved. 1 year later and full with energy and passion they released another album on the 18th of November ‘The Boy Who Died Wolf’ via 300 Entertainment.
- Supergroup HISS FROM THE MOAT Release Video For “The Harrier”
- OVERKILL’s New Song Proves That They’re The Undisputed Kings Of Thrash
- Breaking News: Maynard James Keenan Vocals Confirmed On New TOOL Track
- Review: SHIT THE COW – ‘When in Caracas’ [EP Stream]
- WHITECHAPEL Release “Black Bear” From Upcoming Album ‘The Valley’ [Song Stream]