Swedish extreme tech-metal pioneers Meshuggah have announced a 2018 North American tour with special guests Code Orange and Toothgrinder. The 6-show tour will kick off at the Commodore Ballroom in Vancouver, BC on January 23rd and will make stops in Seattle, Portland, and San Francisco before concluding at The Wiltern in Los Angeles on January 29th! Tickets for the tour go on sale on Friday, December 8th at 1 PM EST, purchase here. Following the 6-show trek, Meshuggah will perform at the 70,000 Tons Of Metal Cruise alongside Kreator, Exhumed, Sepultura, Goatwhore, Internal Bleeding and many, many more. How about that for a new year high? Continue reading
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: THE RECORD COMPANY
- Rock & Roll Totally Isn’t Dead!
- Review: PALE GREY LORE – ‘Eschatology’ [Album Stream]
- ZAKK SABBATH Keeps The War Machine Turning In Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Healing Power of Music: How Music Therapy Helps Those With Parkinson’s Build Strength