Metal is definitely a family affair. It is simply amazing who you meet by simply wearing your favorite band shirt out in public. Well, lucky me, recently I was out and about wearing my Pantera “CFH” shirt and was complimented on my good taste in music and clothing by an enormous wall of a man. Since fellow Metalheadz know no strangers we struck up an easy conversation about all-things-Rock and Heavy Metal. Turns out we both love the same types of Metal and play guitar (alright, I noodle anymore). Cool, right? Well, I’ll be damned! Turns out I was speaking with Ohio’s Norselaw guitarist Deryck Heignum who, like me, moved south to get away from the cold and he has started a new band down here. I let him know that I wrote for MN and would love to check out his band. After exchanging info, we parted on the best of terms. The following day I received an email with his bands information and links. Holy shit! I was not prepared for such a spectacular release. Stormlurker absolutely destroys!
- ALL HAIL THE YETI Watch Behind-The-Scenes Video Off Upcoming Full-Length Album!
- Album Review: HONEYBOMBS ‘Wet Girls And Other Funny Tales’ [Track Stream & Download]
- State Of The Art: BINARY CODE! [Official Album Stream]
- MODERN MIMES Cover TYPE O NEGATIVE’s “I Don’t Wanna Be Me” In New Video
- JOYOUS WOLF’S Greg Braccio “I Don’t Think There Should Be Perfection In Rock, It’s Suppose To Be Flawed” [Video]