And so we continue with our all day (and likely) all night coverage of Metallica’s unprecedented video drop of every single song on their Hardwired…To Self Destruct album due out in two days. This time around, let us introduce “Now That We’re Dead” to you. This beast is directed by Herring and Herring, which represents the partnership of world renowned fashion photographers, Dimitri Scheblanov and Jesper Carlsen, and caters to celebrities from all walks of fame, including the Osbournes and Metallica’s own, Lars Ulrich. So far, there has not been one, even mediocre song in the bunch. This is the Metallica we all grew to love! Intense and intelligent; with their trademarked and brutally honest in-your-face attitude. Only Metallica can serve up this level of eardrum rupturing madness and have us consistently begging for more. Cannot wait to see what the hours ahead hold for Metalheadz all over the globe. Hold on tight, this regalia of bone crushing Thrash is nowhere near being finished yet!
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: John Dyer Baizley (BARONESS)
- EXHORDER Release “Hallowed Sound” From Upcoming Album! [Lyric Video]
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: +LIVE+ [Official Videos]
- COLD Debut New Single “The Devil We Know”, Tour Dates [Music Video]
- THE CONTORTIONIST Flourish On Stage In Warsaw, Poland [Review & Photo Gallery]