Pussy Riot’s Peter Verzilov is in critical condition at Bakhrushin City Clinical Hospital in Moscow. Receiving treatment in the toxicology wing, Verzilov was admitted to the hospital late September 11. His partner Veronika Nikulshina, explained to Meduza that he’s started losing his sight, speech, and mobility. According to friends, the hospital would not allow his mother to see him the evening of September 12. They also would not disclose his condition or diagnosis “[At the hospital] they said they don’t have the right to disclose any information… They sent her away and were rude. They said they can’t admit her. They kept pointing at this sheet of paper, saying that they can’t disclose [any information] until the patient signs a release himself, but he’s unconscious,” a friend of Verzilov told Meduza. Continue reading
- THE CONTORTIONIST Flourish On Stage In Warsaw, Poland [Review & Photo Gallery]
- TOOTHGRINDER Release “I Am” Video; Write Passionate Testimony About Addiction!
- Aftershock 2019 Spotlight: THE HU [Video Stream]
- SKUNK ANANSIE And QUEEN ZEE Shakes Up Bristol [Review & Photo Gallery]
- How To Hire Professional Essay Writer